The Traco Power Group was established in 1944 by Mr. Hans Caspar. The primary organization was Traco Trading Company Limited. During the 1940s, Traco Trading Co. Ltd. participated in bringing in and circulating cameras, radios, and electronic parts. These were imported prevalently from Japan, America, and Italy and were carried over their agents into the specific electrical exchange. The organization centers around unwavering quality, accessibility, and arrangement situated adaptability.